Each user can be assigned a different level of access rights. You can grant a user the right to open/see certain screens only while some other the rights to also edit the data. The right of a user can be defined in details. The following are just a few examples:
- A user handling customer ABC can only see data related to that customer but no others.
- An operation user can only see data fields related to operations only but not price sensitive ones.
- A data input user is allowed to only input data but not modify nor read data inputted by others.
- A low level user is only allowed to access data dated within one month of today, not older.
- Only one user is allowed to update the exchange rates table so any problem in exchange rates must be his/her responsibilities.
- A user is only allowed to confirm the quantities of stock received but not create a stock movement order.